2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
3/4 cup ranch dressing, light
10 – 100 calorie whole wheat tortillas
- Place chicken and salt in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook for 6 – 7 hours on low.
- Remove chicken and empty crock pot of water.
- Shred the chicken and add back to the slow cooker.
- Mix ranch and buffalo wing sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the sauce to the chicken and stir.
- Serve on tortillas with lettuce.
Total calories = 2755 calories
10 servings = 276 calories per wrap
**I didn’t measure how much meat went on the tortillas but I THINK that we got 10 wraps out of this.