LAYERED PASTA SALAD
3 cups medium shell macaroni, cooked and drained
1 large bunch green onions, sliced
1 large can sweet peas, drained well
2 cups diced ham steak
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 cup shredded medium cheddar cheese
1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- Layer pasta, onions, peas and ham in serving bowl.*
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and ranch dressing.
- Spread dressing mixture over the salad, sealing the salad underneath.
- Top with the cheese and then the tomatoes.
- Refrigerate 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Toss gently before serving.
*If you are making this for a group, using a clear bowl makes a great presentation.
Tasty Tuesday is hosted by Jen over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.
Tempt my Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace.
Cooking Thursday is hosted by Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.