PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CLOUDS
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed and rolled thinner
1/3-1/2 cup JIF creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup Ghiradelli milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Gently roll out Puff pastry on a well floured surface.
- Cut pastry in half.
- Spread one half with the peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place the other sheet of pastry on top.
- Cut into equal pieces.
- Crimp and seal the edges of all the clouds with a fork.
- Place all the clouds on a parchment sheet covered cookie sheet.
- Brush each square with heavy cream and sparkling sugar.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes before serving.
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup sparkling sugar
- Sprinkle one 1/3 cup sugar over your work surface.
- Place pastry sheet on top of sugar.
- Sprinkle with another 1/3 cup sugar.
- Roll pastry into 12×9 rectangle.
- Liberally sprinkle with remaining sugar ever couple of rolls.
- Trim edges square.
- Gently fold long edges in towards center meeting in the middle.
- Fold in half as if closing a book.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut pastry crosswise into 36 slices.
- Arrange cut side down on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Turn and sprinkle with the sparkling sugar.
- Bake an additional 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.