1/3 cup butter
1/2 cup Hershey’s cocoa
1/4 cup sugar
14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1 – cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
2 – eggs, slightly beaten
1 1/2 cups ground ginger snaps
1 1/2 cups ground vanilla wafers
4 tablespoons butter, melted
CAPPUCCINO CRÈME (recipe below)
Cherry cordial Hershey’s milk kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan melt thebutter over low heat.
- Stir in cocoa and sugar.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and eggs.
- Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Pour into crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, prepare and spread CAPPUCCINO CREME over top.
- Garnish with chocolate pieces, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate leftover pie.
1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream
1 1/2 teaspoons powdered espresso
2 teaspoons Hershey’s Cocoa
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, powdered espresso, Cocoa and powdered sugar. Beat until stiff. Makes about 2 cups.