BLACK BEAN CHICKEN AVOCADO BURRITOS
1 can black beans, rinsed
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small can green chiles, drained well and minced
1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken pieces
1 avocado, diced
4 burrito sized tortillas
1 cup Monterey jack, shredded
1 tablespoon butter
Juice of 1 lemon
salt and pepper
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Add beans and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, mashing, until warmed through – about 5 minutes.
- After beans are mashed, add green chiles and chicken pieces, heating through.
- Lay tortillas flat on a work surface.
- Generously salt and pepper the avocado pieces.
- Divide the beans, avocado pieces and cheese among them.
- Roll up and bake 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.